Take the time to discuss the customers project. Get as much detail as you can. Each confirmation for an estimate should take at least 5 minutes to complete. The longer you are with them, the more information you can get, the better the potential customer. Only once you have completed this form can you book a consultation
with the client.
1. Ask what work they are looking for.
2. If they are looking for landscaping begin the questionnaire.
3. If they are looking for maintenance provide them with the starting price for weekly service.
4. If they are looking for a cleanup or tree and hedge work schedule the appointment.
5. If they don't have a budget you tell them that Landscaping generally costs $30 and up per sq foot.